Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This Weeks Menu

Sometimes the thing I hate most about grocery shopping is sitting down and writing a list. Well, that would be a thing I hated the most if I didn't go shopping with kids anyways.
Here is what we are eating this week for dinner based on deals at my local HEB grocery and coupons that are burning a whole in my binder:

Wednesday:
T-Bone steaks on grill (Marinade recipe)
Asparagus
Potatoes (chop, coat in olive oil and some of an onion soup seasoning pkt. Cover with foil and bake)

Thursday:
Gumbo
French Bread

Friday:
Chicken Fajitas
Beans
Rice

Saturday:
Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp
Rice
Pre-packaged veggie pot stickers

Sunday:
Strogonoff w/ leftover steak (I just made this two weeks ago but loved it so much I'm making it again already!)
Noodles
Fruit
Green Beans or Peas

Monday:
Pineapple Chicken Sandwiches
Sweet Potato Fries

Tuesday:
Chili served on baked potatoes
Cornbread
Fruit Salad

Now I know I need to post my recipe for chili and for my Mom's Gumbo!

No comments: