K, so once again I've missed Thirty Minute Thursday, sorry, I'm a little busy. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can green enchilada sauce, separate in half
1 can chopped olives
1 can black beans
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese, separated in half
1 package of enchilada size flour tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Boil chicken breasts until cooked in water sprinkled with garlic powder and onion salt.
3. While chicken is cooking, mix together all other filling ingredients in a large bowl. This includes half can enchilada sauce, olives, black beans, soup, and half of the chese.
4. When chicken is cooked shred or cut into small pieces. Add chicken to filling mixture.
5. In 9x13 baking pan, fill a tortilla with a couple of scoops of filling mixture, roll up and scoot to one side of the baking pan. Lining them side by side you should be able to fit 9-10 in a 9x13 pan.
6. Top rolled enchiladas with the remaining enchilada sauce and cheese. Bake until heated through, about 20 minutes.
Recipe yields about 10 enchiladas.