Thursday, October 27, 2011

Printable Menu Planners

I'm always looking for help when planning my weekly menu.  I only do a week at a time so I thought I would share a few of my favorite printable planners:

The One With Lots of Ink but 3 Meals a Day

The One With the Grocery List

The One With Lots of Options


My Menu for the Week (in no special order, most have links):

Breakfast
Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Banana Muffins + Fruit
Tofu Orange Smoothies + Bagels
Breakfast Burritos (make extra to put in freezer)
Cheese Toast + Oranges + Bananas
Pumpkin Pancakes + Maple Sausage
Baked French Toast + Strawberries
Baked Oatmeal

Lunch
Green Salad + Macaroni and Cheese
PB&J + Carrot Sticks
Ham and Cheese on Crackers + Apples
Tuna and Egg Salad Sandwiches
Bean and Cheese Burritos
Grilled Cheese and Soup (from freezer)
Quesidillas + Green Salad

Supper
Chili Frito Pie (Using leftover extra chili in freezer)
Orange Chicken + Rice + Asian Salad
Pork Tenderloin + Mashed Potatoes + Green Beans
Fish Tacos
Steak + Pasta Salad + Fruit Salad
Terriyaki Salmon + Rice + Stir-fry Veggies (will post this recipe soon, we love it)
Halloween Party Potluck - Bringing Halloweenies (adapted) & Monster Eyes

Snack/Desserts
Homemade Granola Bars
Banana Bread

If you are interested in a recipe that I didn't post a link for just leave a comment and let me know.  I'll try to get on it!

No comments: