Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Time!

I've been teasing for a couple of months about making this a blog to remember.  You remember?  Themes?  No.  Pictures?  Sure.  Blog contributors?  Absolutely! 

So, as of today this blog is no longer Brooke's Kitchen Musings, which by the way wasn't a title I was totally in love with anyway...

I've recruited help, namely my wonderful sister-in-law Karen.  I can honestly say I've never had anything that she cooked that didn't taste great, so I'm sure we're all in good hands.  She has kids, like me, so you're still going to get great family cooking, and she's frugal, like me, so it's still going to be affordable cooking.  Plus her last name is then same as mine, so it makes for an easy name.  Right?  hmmm, maybe not. 

So, introducing Karen and a soon to be named blog all about cooking with a family.  Got ideas?  We'll take 'em!

No comments: