Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's Done!

You know that project I mentioned, like forever ago? And you probably thought we'd forgotten about it, or gave up on it, or decided we were better than it?

Nope. Just got busy with life, four kids, two dogs, four chickens, piano lessons, soccer practices, school, church and work.

Then we finished it - and I'm as much in love with it as I thought I would be.



A place for everything, and everything in it's place. It's like heaven for those, like me, who have a little OCD in them. Plus, it's inventoried, how geeky is that? So now the shopping list to go along with the menus will be so much easier!

Plus now I have room out in the garage for other stuff.

We're still rearranging the bigger food storage stuff, which will all have a place inside, finally.

And now I've got extra room in my spice cupboard for spices, small appliances and extra food!
(Now I've just got to get these rearranged and inventoried...then, just maybe, I'll feel like I've got it all together...maybe?)

No comments: